United States History Supplies
The following school supplies are recommended for students in this course. Arrangements will be made for students unable to purchase their own supplies.
- Several sharpened #2 pencils with erasers
- Several black ink ballpoint pens
- At least one ballpoint pen (any color other than black ink)
- An 8x10 or 8.5x11 inch college-ruled, spiral notebook
- Lined loose-leaf binder paper
- A binder or folder to hold returned assignments
- Binder reminder (school issued)
Students will use pencils and black ink ballpoint pens to complete most written assignments; the color ink ballpoint pen is used for classroom grading. The history notebook is an important part of the class that students will use to complete numerous assignments. A 70-page notebook will last for about a quarter. Larger notebooks will, of course, last longer.
Supplies Strongly Recommended:
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils